For a more streamlined design compared to its slightly larger counterpart, the Deuter Trail 24 SL Backpack provides you with enough space for a day's worth of gear without extra space and weight. AirContact Trail uses contoured shoulder straps with a mesh lining, a ventilation channel between the pack padding, breathable foam back pads, and anatomically-formed hip fins to make heavy loads comfortable to carry. The SL Women's Fit System has soft edges to the straps (which are shorter and narrower), smaller buckles, curved west belt wings, and shorter-length suspension system. Plenty of pockets organize your gear, and Deuter even added a wet/dry pocket to help separate your wet or dirty gear from the rest of your stuff.
- Streamlined daypack for fast-moving adventures
- AirContact Trail suspension lifts the load
- Tough 3D AirMesh provides climate control
- Dual-zip front access allows for quick access to important gear
- Small valuables pockets, a helmet flap, a wet laundry compartment
- Ice-axe and trekking-pole loops provide ample storage
- Item #DTR007W